First thing I need to do today:
Go to Webster, get stuff taken care of.
Second thing I need to do today:
Call Sallie Mae, get stuff taken care of.
Third thing I need to do today:
Funny, I think I go through this pattern at least every semester... different reasons each time, but every semester.
Slight deviation for my long-term necessities, though.
Things to do this month...
- Start my loans... darn them. Together, they shall make me cry.
- Find out about financial aid for college from work, because I know they can and will do right by me. I'm too close for me to lose out now due to lack of money.
- Call H&R block... I'm not falling behind this year on taxes. No way in heck. And I'll see if they can make my back taxes work right, because I've been apparently owing more than I should.
- Buy Professor Sempreora an apple.
- Re-consider the possibility of a second job, because having "just under enough" money sucks slightly less than not having any money.
- Go to Jefferson Barracks, visit mom and grandpa's graves... (Athenae, a little help with this one? God help me, but I don't want to go alone... I don't ever want to go alone again...)
- Discard the possibility of a second job, because having a second job may entail going without sleep... or school... which is not an option at the moment.
- Cross your fingers, and hope for the best outcome in all possible situations.