It's like lemonade- Sweet, Tangy, and Refreshing!

May 28, 2008

*exhale*

Okay, now that I have the rant out of my system...

Life is good.

I made enough that I get a decent amount for unemployment, Medicaid pulled through, and I think everything's going to be okay. We'll have to see what life looks like on the other side of three months from now, but I think everything's going to be okay.

Sucks that it behooves me not to be married while I'm on Medicaid. I know a few of my relatives aren't happy about that... but I have to do what's best for the baby- and I can't get a job that pays more than unemployment without losing medicaid priveliges. And no job- no matter what anyone tells me- gives health care immediately.

So I'm between a rock and a hard place.


But it could be a helluvalot worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home