It's like lemonade- Sweet, Tangy, and Refreshing!

August 17, 2014

Time for an Update!

Much has happened in the last four years.


I've gone from being a displaced worker in my hometown to being a displaced worker in a new city.  I started a blog and gave up on it right away over here.  I'll have to remember that it's for sweeping, literary thoughts and use it again.


My baby, which has not been mentioned on here, is getting closer to being six.


I keep typing in minutae and deleting it. 


For example:


I've given away or tossed about a third of my things, and am still giving away or tossing my things.  My craft supplies are less than half of what they were before I moved.  I'm better at kirigami than I thought I was, but still haven't tried to make anything off of it yet.  I still can't draw.  I drive everyone at my house crazy and I don't know how they live with me.  I do all the grocery shopping and cooking.


I guess I'm a "Mommy Blogger" now.  That's a little spooky.  I never imagined that I'd ever be in the "Mommy Blogger" category.


I'll see what I can do to start posting once a week again, even if it's only a picture, book review, or snippet.  I have to get in the habit of doing SOMETHING again, or I'm going to go batty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home