It's like lemonade- Sweet, Tangy, and Refreshing!

August 18, 2015

The Binge - Eating entire series, one month at a time, until up to date.

Good news!  I'm going to start a new blog!

Bad news! It will encourage spending mass amounts of my down time vegging out to do reviews! I'm going to add a second Tumblr because nobody actually uses Blogger anymore.  Some people use Wordpress, but that's for lame yuppies who have a day job they love.

Wait, I'm a lame yuppie with a day job I love.  No, wait... I'm a nerd with a day job I love.  So it's not a perfect fit.

Okay, in theory, I COULD use Wordpress for the blog, but I don't think I'm going to.

Link to come. As if anyone actually reads this ugly rag.

Oh, well.  Security blanket or not, I'll never forget how much time was spent on this silly thing, and what it meant to me when it started. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home